Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are specially delicious.
Each cookie has a miniature peanut butter cup pressed into the center which makes for a wonderful treat for all the occasions and specially Christmas.
- 1 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 cup of cream milk,
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of milk
- 40 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
- Take a bowl and put flour and baking soda and keep aside.
- Take a large bowl and put butter, brown sugar, peanut butter and white sugar mix it well to get a cream.
- Add and stir in the cream milk, vanilla and milk. Then slowly blend in the flour.
- Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan.
- Bake it for about 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball.
- Cool and carefully remove from pan.