Posted in Christmas Special by Santa
El Gordo is the biggest lottery in the world and the name El Gordo means “The Fat One”
Sorteo Extraordinario de Navidad or Lotería de Navidad is a Spanish national lottery organised every Christmas.
This Christmas Lottery is organized every year since 1812. In fact, the Spanish Christmas lottery is the second longest continuously running lottery in the world
The Christmas Lottery is based on tickets (billetes) which have 5-digit numbers, just like the regular drawing of the Spanish national lottery.
Each ticket costs €200. Because this may be too expensive, the tickets are usually sold as tenths (called décimos). The price of a décimo is €20 and the payout is 10% of the published prize.
Lotería de Navidad El Gordo 2013 :
The drawing (results) of the 2013 Spanish Christmas Lottery will take place on Sunday, 22nd December 2013.
Buy El Gordo 2013 Tickets Online :
You can buy tickets of Spanish Christmas Lottery Draw 2013 online from below mentioned websites -
- Spanish Christmas Lottery Website
- Spanish Lottery Website
El Gordo 2013 Draw Live Broadcast / Streaming :
The lottery draw is broadcast live on Spanish TV channel “La 1″ on the 22/12 and you can see it online on their website from anywhere in the world. Buena Suerte – Bon Sort – Good Luck!
If you like this post, then share it with all your friends on Facebook, Twitter or email them or simply comment your Christmas Wishes below ...
- Christmas in United Kingdom (U.K)
- Christmas in Germany : Weihnachten in Germany
- Christmas in Canada
- Maligayang Pasko : Christmas Filipino Greetings
- El Gordo 2013 Result : Spanish Christmas Lottery Draw 2013 Results
- 2013 Royal Christmas Message LIVE Streaming, LIVE Broadcast
- Clayton Christmas Parade 2013 LIVE on 14 December
- Chick-fil-A Bowl Parade 2013 LIVE on 31 December
- Florida Citrus Parade 2013 LIVE on December 30
- Orlando Christmas Parade 2013 LIVE on December 15