Chocolate chip cookies are the drop cookies that originated in the U.S.A. and features chocolate chips as its different ingredient.
These sweet and chocolate loaded cookies are a perfect treat on the occasion of Christmas.
Below we have provided you with a simple, delicious and easy to prepare Chocolate Chip Christmas Cookies Recipe.
4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 cups butter, softened
1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 packages instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup of cream milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
2 cups chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Take a bowl and put flour and baking soda and keep aside.
- Take a large bowl and put butter, brown sugar, and white sugar mix it well to get a cream.
- Add and beat in the instant pudding mix until blended.
- Add and stir in the cream milk and vanilla extract.
- Then slowly Blend in the flour mixture.
- At the end add and stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.