Posted in Christmas Special by Santa
The Queen’s Christmas Message (or King’s Christmas Message in the reign of a male monarch) is a broadcast made by the sovereign of the Commonwealth realms to the Commonwealth of Nations each Christmas.
The first Christmas Broadcast was delivered by George V in 1932 and since then has evolved into an important part of the Christmas Day celebrations for many in Britain and around the world.
Today, the message is read by Queen Elizabeth II and broadcast on television, radio, and the Internet via various providers.
The message typically combines a chronicle of that year’s major events, with specific focus on the British Empire originally and later the Commonwealth of Nations, with the sovereign’s own personal milestones and feelings on Christmas.
Queen’s Christmas Message 2013 LIVE Broadcast & Live Streaming :
In the United Kingdom, the Queen’s Christmas message will be broadcast on internet and TV on Sky News at 3:00 PM GMT.
In other parts of the Commonwealth, the message is first broadcast in New Zealand at 6:50 PM local time by Television New Zealand, in Australia by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation at 7:20 PM local time, and in Canada by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation at 10 AM Eastern Standard Time, which is the same as 3:00 PM GMT.
Full Text of Queen’s Christmas Message will be available on http://www.royal.gov.uk
If you like this post, then share it with all your friends on Facebook, Twitter or email them or simply comment your Christmas Wishes below ...
- Christmas in United Kingdom (U.K)
- Christmas in Germany : Weihnachten in Germany
- Christmas in Canada
- Maligayang Pasko : Christmas Filipino Greetings
- El Gordo 2013 Result : Spanish Christmas Lottery Draw 2013 Results
- 2013 Royal Christmas Message LIVE Streaming, LIVE Broadcast
- Clayton Christmas Parade 2013 LIVE on 14 December
- Chick-fil-A Bowl Parade 2013 LIVE on 31 December
- Florida Citrus Parade 2013 LIVE on December 30
- Orlando Christmas Parade 2013 LIVE on December 15